Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Download IBM WebSphere MQ Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Released

Dear All,

As I was tweeting today, I found this interesting piece of news which I thought to share in my blog. Couple of years back, I worked on a big retail implementation where I had to integrate Dynamics AX 2009 with IBM MQ Websphere via Connectivity Studio (an add-on written in X++ and provided by To-Increase) and we wrote custom interface in X++ using IBM MQ Dll's

Fast forward, with AX 2012, now IBM has released it's own adapter. This will be very useful for businesses planning to do an integration with Dynamics AX and IBM MQ, 

Good work IBM on shipping this out-of-the box adapter!!

You can read about the release here..
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg24033822

Happy MQ'ng with DAx :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dilip, Could you please also provide us the Whitepapers if any available for this AX 2012 adapter for IBM Websphere MQ?